martes, 9 de marzo de 2010

My hobbies

I have two big hobbies:

Play on computer, Play Station, or on IPOD. In computer, I can be a lot of time playing without stop. I know that is bad, but I can't stop to play. On the PC, I usually play to Flight Simulator, on in this game, I have an Virtual Airline called Ikea Airlines. Also I play on PES 2010(Pro Evolution Soccer). Or in another game that occasionally I installed. But also I learn to create a game, but it's really difficult and I don't thing that now I could create a game (after it's possible).
On the Play Station, I play basically to FIFA 10 or another versions of the FIFA, as I think that PES it's very bad. Ocasionally, I play on Call of Duty MW 2, online or offline, but I preffer offline, as online I very bad. My best record was the 956th in the world playing FIFA 09. But this record, I lost very fast because I had too much time and I didn't have this time.

Travel.

Travel is very important for me as I can discover world and various cultures. Actually, I have visited America, France, Great Britain, Tunez, Italy, Andorra, Spain, Belgium. But my best travel was in America, Washington and New York. France when I was small, in Paris and Disney Land. Tunez on Monasteir and Tunez. This trip I had an impression as I could discover how they lived in an underdeveloped country. In Italy I saw Pompeia and Mont Vesubi. After, in another trip, Rome. On Belgium, my last trip, I saw Bruges, Gent and Bruxelas.
I love to travel


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario