domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

My world

When I play basketball, I usually am a correct player. But sometimes, I do things that it isn't correct. I remember one match in St Gregory When the referee did not whistle a foul against me, I was angry, and the refree decided that don't whistle any foul against me, and I decided to do fouls and in the finish of match, the referee say at the officer team that I was a bastard and a cool.
Another anecdot is in Figueres when I was playing versus Escolapies. I steal a ball and the player fell on ground, then I turn to see the player on ground and the referee stopped the game. I climb up the arms and say the famous prhase of Mourinho: Teatro del Bueno. After, all players of Esculapies say ugly words to me. As I was very cool, I didn't pay attention to things that tey told to me.
In some words: Ibra character

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario